Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kency Pierre


January 5, 1991 ~ March 21, 2011


Kency Pierre, age 20 of Orlando passed away on March 21st, 2011. Kency was born in Miami, Florida the son of Suze Guillaume and Rochenel Pierre. He moved to Orlando from Miami in 2001. Kency was a Senior at Evans High School and was a member of the Evans High School Marching Band. He leaves to cherish his memory, mother Suze Guillaume of Orlando; father Rochenel Pierre of Ft. Lauderdale; brother Ashley Pierre of Orlando; uncles Stanley Guillaume of Orlando, Benoit Guillaume of Orlando, Jean-Robert Guillaume of Miami; aunts Eunide Bovil of New Jersey, Sandra Guillaume of New York, Ornique Secesse of Long Island and many sorrowing relatives and friends.





The family will be receiving friends from 9:00a until 11:00a on Thursday, April 7th, 2011 at Church of God of Prophecy Church located at 432 N. Kirkman Road, Orlando FL 32811. The funeral service will follow visitation at 11:00a. Interment will be at Orlando Memorial Gardens. Please call the funeral home at 407-578-7720 for additional information or check back to this site as we will be updating.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to express my sorrow to you. I can image the grief and heartaches you must be enduring due to the fact that you lost your son. I would like to share with you this wonderful promise made at
Isaiah 25:8

Anonymous said...

I am a fellow classmate of Kency and i cannot believe he is gone... you and your family is in my prayers .. im sorry that we had to loose him so young .. he was such an amazing young man and he will always be remembered... R.I.P KENCY you will always be remembered..
-Courtney

Anonymous said...

i miss kency so much he didnt deserve to be taken away like this but god knows best and today is his graduation and no matter what u are apart of the class of 2011

Anonymous said...

I Miss you kencyi know everyone has forgot about you but i didnt i miss you dearly boo please stay with me in spirt

Anonymous said...

I miss you Kency.. I think about you alot.. I miss seeing you come into first period playing music on your phone and dancing having a good time early in the morning.. I miss you && love you && never will forget about you.. you were a wonderful friend!

Anonymous said...

There's certainly a great deal to know about this issue. I really like all the points you have made.

Feel free to surf to my web-site; Blu Cigs Reviews

Jc said...

Miss you kency 🖤