Sunday, July 20, 2014

Wilma Jewel Chandley

Wilma Jewel Chandley, age 75, of  Orlando, FLpassed away Friday, July 18th, 2014 at her residence. Wilma was born in Racepalm, GA the daughter of the late Julia Evelyn (Maulden)  and William  Dempsey.  She was employed in canning production.
 
Wilma  is preceded in death by her daughter Patricia Ann Green (2013) and leaves to cherish her memory,  two daughters, Kathleen Sandra Whittaker, Frances Marie Anderson and son,Charles Michael Chandley.  A memorial service will be held at a later date. 
 

2 comments:

M Jones said...

I am sorry for your loss please accept my deepest sympathy. I hope you will find your strength and comfort in Jesus promises of the earthly resurrection(:Acts 24:15) and the renewed Paradise earth, where death will be no more and no family will have to mourn the death of a loved one.-Revelation 21:3,4; Luke 23:43. May GOD(Psalms 83:18) grant you peace and comfort now during this grievous time.-Matthew 5:4.

Anonymous said...

I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to your family. I know the pain of losing a dear loved one also. I would like to please share a few scriptures with you that have brought me comfort during these times.

Rev 21:4- "And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

 Acts 24:15-" And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous."

 Also please remember to throw your burdens on Jehovah (Psalms 55:22) Because he is the God of all comfort (2 Corinthians 1:3 & 4)

 You will be in my prayers.

 If you would like to know more please visit JW.org

Mrs Hampton