Monday, November 23, 2015

James Elsworth Snell, Jr.

James Elsworth Snell Jr., age 60, of Orlando, FL passed away Thursday, November 19th, 2015 at Upper Valley Medical Center, Troy,  County, OH.   James was born in Wilkesbarre, PA the son of James E. Snell Sr. and the Frances (Sobers). He was employed  as a Plastics Project Manager.

James leaves to cherish his memory, father James Elsworth Snell, Sr. of Mountain Top, PA; two daughters, Christie Greenstein, Lindsey Marie Snell, two sons James Elsworth Snell III,  and Jessie Ryan Snell all of Orlando. 

The family will be receiving friends on  Tuesday, November 24, 2015 from 10:30 am until 12:00 pm at Dobbs Funeral Home. The service will follow visitation at 12:00 pm with Pastor Thomas Hensley officiating.  Interment will follow the funeral service at Dr. P. Phillips Cemetery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our deepest sympathies on the loss of a great Father, friend, co-worker, and all around good guy. He will be missed.

Greg and Jill Melchoir

Jimmy Sciaino said...

Jim was the best boss I've ever had. I owe my career to him and I'm saddened by the news of his passing. I'm proud to call him my friend. I have many great stories and memories that'll be with me for my remaining days. Thanks for everything you did for me... My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, especially Christie,Jessie,James and Lindsey...

M Jones said...

I am sorry for your loss, please accept my sincere condolences. I hope you will find some comfort and strength in Jesus promise of the earthly resurrection(Acts 24:15)and the renewed Paradise earth, where death will be no more and no family will mourn the death of a loved one.-Revelation 21:3,4;John 5:28,29;Luke 23:43. May GOD(Psalms 83:18)grant you peace and comfort now, during this grievous time.-Matthew 5:4.