Saturday, February 13, 2021

Lucille Yvonne Hendy

Lucille Yvonne Hendy, age 84, of Orlando, FL, passed away at 1351, Wednesday, February 10th, 2021 at Osceola Regional Medical Center in Kissimmee.  She was born in Georgetown, Guyana the daughter of Ena (Primo) and James Franklin.  Lucille  was employed as a nurse at St. Vincent Hospital in New York City.

Lucille is  survived by two daughters, Veronica Bunbury and Tessa Hendy, both of Orlando; four sons. Gerald Pinhero of New York, Wilfred Bunbury of Orlando, Christopher Hendy of Orlando, Fritz Desir of New York; sister, Pansey Hendy of Orlando;  23 grandchildren and 23 great-grandchildren.  

The family will be receiving friends from 6:00 until 8:00 pm on Friday, February 26, 2021 at Dobbs Funeral Home.  The funeral service will be held at 11:30 am on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, located at 8450 Silver  Star  Road, Orlando 32818.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Granny Lucy. I will cherish the relationship we shared forever. You will be missed. I know you are smiling down on me. My angel💖

Kennedy said...

Grandma Lucille. Thank you for being an amazing grandma in my life for so many years. I will always cherish the memories and fun we had together. You will always hold a special place in my heart and will truly be missed. ❤️