Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dorothy May Keith

Dorothy May Keith, age 84 of Orlando, passed away on Tuesday, march 30th, 2010. Dorothy was born in Brooklyn, New York the daughter of the late Paul and Doris (Keech) Dean. She was employed as a Bank manager. Dorothy is survived by son Hector J. Keith, Jr. of Orlando; daugahter Janet O'Keefe of Holbrook NY; and grandson Hector J. Keith, III of Orlando. Services were held on Tuesday, April 6, 2010 at 3:00 PM at Dobbs Funeral Home. Interment will be held on Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at 2:30 PM at Dr. P. Phillips Cemetery.

1 comment:

Truly Patsy said...

For my friend Hector Keith and family, and to my dearest one, Dottie; I loved you and you were a bright light in my day, whenever I got the opportunity to visit you an Hector. It was my great honor and privilege to care for you and to love you. I know you remembered, I could see it in your eyes and in that smile, when you would call me "darling". Hector, I am here for you.
Your friend, P. Dale Henson