Thursday, June 24, 2010

Janet Santamaria-Anaya

Janet Santamaria-Anaya age 48 of Orlando, passed away Wednesday, June 23rd, 2010. Janet as born in Bogota, Colombia, the daughter of Jose and Carmen Revelo (Santamaria) Agustin. She moved to Central Florida from Colombia in February of 2001 and was employed as an Executive Secretary for Energy services Company. She was a member of First Baptist Church of Orlando.
Janet leaves to cherish her memory husband, J. Antonio Anaya of Orlando; son Fabio E. Sepulveda of Orlando; four sisters, Myriam Santamaria, Carmen Santamaria, Doris Santamaria and Haydee Santamaria all of Colombia; brother Manuel Antonio Santamaria of Bogota Columbia; and numerous nieces and nephews.
The family will be receiving friends at Dobbs Funeral Home from 11:00a - 1:30p on Saturday, June 26th, 2010. A memorial service will be held at in the Henry Chapel of First Baptist Church of Orlando at 3:00 pm on Saturday June 26th, 2010.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remembered Janet and her beautiful friendship, while I was working I'm That Energy Service Company in Bogota. I was trying to locate her, to see where she was and get on contact with her again. I regret that I found out 7 years late.
R.I.P. God bless her family.