Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Loetta Cavender Moore

Loetta Cavender Moore, age 82 of Orlando, FL passed away on September 23, 2014.  She was born in Charleston and lived there until 1981.  She was a member of Elmore Advent Christian Church.
 
She was preceded in death by her parents, Luther Wilson Cavender and Ava Jones Cavendor, brothers Rev. Raphael Cavender, Raymond Cavender & Holly Cavender.  Sisters Verneada Cavender, Dorsa Cavender, Vera Humphreys and Marietta Lilly. 
 
 She is survived by her devoted husband of 57 years, William E., daughters Beverly Hall (Russ) and Linda Woods (Chris), sisters Gerta Drake and Faye Bolander; grandchildren Amanda and Cathy Bumgardner, Caryn Hall and Zackary Pinner.  The family would like to give special thanks to Annie Shawver, who she loved like a daughter.
 
The funeral service will be held at 11:00 am on Friday, September 26, 2014 at Dobbs Funeral Home, Orlando, FL with Rev. Ted Jones officiating.  Burial will follow at Winter Garden Cemetery, Winter Garden FL.  Online condolences and memories may be shared on this site. www.dobbsfuneralhome.com

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm sorry for your loss. Our heavenly Father assures us: I, Jehovah your God, am grasping your right hand, the One saying to you, ‘Do not be afraid. I myself will help you.’—Isa. 41:13.

Unknown said...

It's such a great honor to these people. I like reading about the great people that I was surrounded with, but I never knew. It kind of inspires me to be better. Funeral homes should definitely continue doing obituaries. They are great for all of us.

Gerald Vonberger | http://www.elmontfuneralhomecorp.com

Robert Ross said...

She was very witty and just a great person to be around. I have many fond memories of her. She will be missed.