Thursday, July 21, 2016

Denise Elizabeth Jahn

Denise Elizabeth Jahn was freed from the pain of Cancer on July 16, 2016.  Denise Elizabeth Jahn was born on May 15, 1951 in Brooklyn, NY to Rudy and Marie Jahn. She was predeceased by Rudy and Marie; and her brother, Steven.


She is survived and mourned by her son, Christopher Schoendorf-Mummert (Todd) of Kissimmee, Fl; two sisters, Carol Jagamino of Lindenhurst, NY, and Linda Susserman (Marv) of Alpharetta, Ga.


Denise was an internationally renowned breeder of champion Maltese, and was an active member of the American Maltese Association.


Denise will be cremated. A Celebration of Life in her honor, will be held on Saturday August 13, 2016 at 6:00 pm at Dobbs Cremation & Funeral Services located at 430 North Kirkman Road, Orlando, FL 32811.  Her son will be hosting, and asks that you remember that this is a Celebration.  Please wear blue (her favorite color, no black), and arrive ready to share happy, loving memories if you feel so inclined.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful and beautiful person! She always treated me like family. I loved her and am looking forward to celebrating her life.

M Jones said...

I am sorry for your loss, please accept my sincere condolences. I hope the family will find some comfort and strength in Jesus promise of the earthly resurrection(Acts 24:15)and the renewed Paradise earth, where death will be no more and no family will mourn the death of a loved one.-Revelation 21:3,4;John 5:28,29;Luke 23:43. May GOD(Psalms 83:18)grant you peace and comfort now, during this grievous time.-Matthew 5:4

Yvonne said...

Christopher, I am just now seeing this. I am so sorry for your loss. We will always fondly remember DENISE for the wonderful gift she gave us in Dallas and from that grew a wonderful Friendship. I will forever hear her saying to me... "I love you, my friend!" My heart is so sad because of the loss of my wonderful, kindhearted friend.