Saturday, December 24, 2016

Kevin Michael Condon

Kevin Michael Condon, age 51 of Ocoee, passed away on Wednesday, December 14, 2016.  He was born in Poughkeepsie, New York, the son of Peter J. Condon and Pam Boggs Bogardus.  Kevin was employed in construction.

He leaves to cherish his memory, parents Pam and Lowell Boggs of Ocoee; sisters Colleen  Robillard of Titusville, Kathleen Sutherland of Ocoee, Mary Pollard of Mt. Dora and Kerry Garrity of Winter Springs.

The family will be receiving friends from 2:30 until 3:30 pm, followed by the funeral service at 3:30 pm on  Wednesday, December 28, 2016 at Starke Lake Baptist Church, 611 West Avenue, Ocoee, FL 34761 with Pastor Jeff Pritchard officiating.

5 comments:

M Jones said...

I am sorry for your loss, please accept my sincere condolences. I hope the family will find some comfort and strength in Jesus promise of the earthly resurrection(Acts 24:15)and the renewed Paradise earth, where death will be no more and no family will mourn the death of a loved one.-Revelation 21:3,4;John 5:28,29;Luke 23:43. may GOD(Psalms 83:18)grant you peace and comfort now, during this grievous time.-Matthew 5:4.

Unknown said...

I just found out that we lost a very good man. Years after the fact. I would have been at his service had I known that he passed. We went out fire about a year our two. We always loved eachother. My children thought allot of him a well.
The family had our deepest condolences.

yanmaneee said...

coach factory outlet
adidas tubular
yeezy
supreme outlet
jordan 13
yeezys
hermes belts for men
lebron 10
air jordans
nike shox

Unknown said...

I lost a very dear friend and I wasn't even told that he passed away. Now I'm left wondering what happened to him and is he buried or was he cremated. I don't know. We went out for about a year,my children loved him. They will be upset that he is gone.
Now I will grieve in slience and alone for my dear friend.
May you rest in peace my dear friend and come check on me like you used to before. 😢😭🥺❤

daysyez said...

have a peek at this website page view website Prada Dolabuy you can look here Get the facts