Thursday, May 16, 2024

Kimberly Chimber

Kimberly Chimber passed away from her body on this Earth on May 9th 2024, before crossing over to a euphoric dimension of serene peace free of pain and suffering. 

She was born in the Wild West of Wyoming but her soul found its forever home on the tranquil beaches of Florida. 

Kimberly is the youngest of her mother’s daughters and is the favorite little sister to her big sister. Kimberly brought 5 beautiful souls into this world and being their mom was her heart’s devotion. 

While we continue our journey through life we will cherish every visit that we have with Kimberly in the realm of sleep making new memories as we dream.

4 comments:

Patty Barstow said...

It has been an honor to know you Kimberly. The memories we share with Sophia will always be cherished. You are no longer in pain, and for that, we find some solace. Rest In Peace little mama.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being a part of Kimberly’s healing and self growth over the years and for loving and giving a home to the best part of her. You are one of Kimberly’s Earth Angels.

Anonymous said...

My little love bug friend, my heart is so heavy. I love you so much and wanted to see you accomplish all your dreams. I am so sorry I didn’t have the ability to heal you. My beach buddy, my friend through it all. I appreciate you and I appreciate you always just showing up at the right times. I love you forever and you are my soul sister. I am sorry you had to leave us all too soon, forever grateful for the wonderful memories and deep talks regarding life. ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous said...

Love and miss you so much. Do not worry your last child is in very good care. I want to say more but my heart is too full right now. You will never ever be forgotten. -Love Lorraine