Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Christopher Samuel Bull

Christopher Samuel Bull age 47, of  Orlando, FL passed away Sunday, April 27th, 2014 at his residence. Christopher was born in Yeadon, PA the son of Jeannette T (Sewell) Bull and William J Bull.  He graduated from Pompano Beach High School in Pompano Beach, Florida and was employed in the restaurant industry as a server. 

His mother states that "Christopher was a great son and she is so lucky to have two, Anthony Bull too!"  Christopher was a great older brother to Anthony and the "Best and Funny Uncle" to Alex and Gabby his nieces, who he enjoyed buying them Slurpee's.  He was also fortunate to have wonderful aunts and uncles and thoughtful cousins and so very lucky to have many, many friends. 
 
Christopher is predeceased by brother Daniel Ceril Bull (2006) and leaves to cherish his memory, mother Jeannette T. Bull of Orlando;  brother Anthony William Bull of Palm Beach Gardens;  2 nieces, Alexandra and Gabriella Bull of Winter Garden, FL.
 
Religious Service at Dobbs Funeral Home Chapel, Orlando, FL, at 12:15 pm on Friday, May 2nd,  with Deacon Larry Herbert officiating.
 
Christopher has a mother and father who adored him. 
 Thank you so much "My Boo" I adore you! 
You were a great son, and I always will think of you.
Your brother "Anthony" made sure you got to heaven safely;  after
carrying you down those three flights of steps.
We love you always, and forever and ever.
It's only been 5 days and I feel so sad.  You and Anthony always
made me snap out of  it and made me laugh.
I adore you my son
Love always,
Mom, Dad, Anthony,
Alex Gabby too!
I can't wait to see you.
xoxoxoxoxo

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Missing you...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula Girard said...

Chris what are we going to do without you? I won't have no one to pick on Tuesday nights its gonna be hard but I know you will be there in spirit on stage with Scott and Russ playing and jammin out like you've always done! Love ya bro I got ya!

Anonymous said...

Sammy you are in our hearts and prayers.

Love,
Kelly and Kerry

Anonymous said...

Sammy,
I will miss you so much!!
Love your cousin,
Tush

Anonymous said...

To my cuz Boo,
I miss you so much. I am having a
hard time accepting you are gone. You always made sure your family & friends were safe & happy.
I will see you again someday & I'm
buying! Tell Mom, Donna, Tommy, Nana, Linny and everyone I forgot
I love them.
Love your cuz,
Mike Hasson

Mattie Jones said...

I am so sorry to read of the passing of your loved one. As you prepare to lay him to rest; to sleep in death for just a little while (John 11:11) I hope your family will find solace in the resurrection promise of Jesus; to awaken those who are now sleeping in death (John 5:28,29) restoring them back to life; this time with the hope to live eternally on the renewed Paradise earth, so that God’s will, will be done on the earth, as it is in Heaven.-Matthew 6:9,10; Luke 23:43. Until that wonderful blessed promise is fulfilled, and you are reunited with your loved one again; may GOD(Psalms 83:18) soothe your grieving hearts now and grant you peace and comfort, during this most grievous time.-Matthew 5:4

Chip said...

Still missing you my brother (from another mother). RIP Chris...